Managing the technology risk
Most companies are much better at introducing new technologies than retiring old ones. Running unsupported technology can cause IT outages and data breaches.
Technology risk management is a broad, complex topic and CNX can assist with assessing the business risk associated with the use, ownership, operation, involvement, influence and adoption of IT in your business or organisation.
Technology risk management is the application of risk management methods to computing and information technology in order to manage risk.
CNX’s complete risk management review works with you to deliver a simple and effective risk management process using the following steps:
- Identify the risk
- Analyse the risk
- Evaluate or rank the risk
- Treat the risk
- Monitor and review the risk
- Accurate and reliable data for better decision making
- Less surprises in your technology which can affect your business
- Improved stability and data security
- Understanding how technology affects your business
- Reduces complexity and ongoing maintenance costs
- Reducing costs by assessing the functional fit of each IT component
- Increases agility through standardisation
- Standardisation of business software
- Improved budgeting
- Complete risk management review
- Security and incident reports
- Define impact of technology obsolescence
- Define impact of non-compliance
- Vulnerability scanning, management and assessments