Platform solutions to suit your needs
While cloud computing should factor in all future technology decisions, it’s not necessarily the only decision.
CNX has experience with many cloud platforms including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Google Apps and CNX’s powerful cloud service solution.
However, on-premises infrastructure hasn’t gone away and for many reasons may continue to provide the most appropriate platform to address a technology requirement.
We take time to understand your business and your business requirements. CNX will provide a comparative analysis of the functional and performance benefits of cloud computing and on-premises infrastructure. We compare the outcomes of the analysis versus the costs, risk, manageability and longevity of alternative solutions, commonly resulting in blend of cloud and on-premises called a hybrid platform.
Cloud (public cloud) computing is the on-demand availability of computer system resources, especially data storage and computing power. Typically a public cloud platform is hosted via a global partner such as Microsoft, Amazon or Google, and fully managed by CNX.
CNX managed services (private cloud) solution is owned by CNX and located within New Zealand. CNX managed services provide your business with IT services on a monthly subscription model, removing the need for large capital expenditure and legacy hardware taking up space. Our managed services are flexible, high-performing, powerful, scalable and customised to your needs.
Hybrid solutions are a mixed topology environment, matching services to their most appropriate platform. Hybrid cloud can blend a combination of on-premises, hosted, managed services and cloud platforms.
CNX can provide hosting and co-location of your infrastructure or software to one of CNX’s Datacentre locations. We provide a full range of hosting services from line-of-business application hosting, hardware relocation through to a fully hosted desktop environment.
Infrastructure equipment implemented securely on a customer’s premises. CNX can fully manage, maintain and support the infrastructure.
- Effective collaboration and communication across your business
- Efficiency and lower upfront and maintenance costs
- Easy transitions; we take care of it all
- Predictability of on-going monthly costs
- Flexibility for choosing when and how to take advantage of additional resources
- Data security via advanced enterprise security features
- Scalability matched to your business demands
- Access to company data anytime, anywhere
- Improved business continuity and less business downtime
- Quick and easy disaster recovery
- A competitive edge through access to world-class enterprise technology
- You focus on your business; we take care of delivering a high performing secure platform
- Microsoft Office 365 (O365), Exchange Online
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Teams
- Hybrid platforms
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Hosting services
- On-premises solutions
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Backup as a Service (BaaS)
- Geo-redundant Backup as a Service (Geo-BaaS)
- Disaster Recover as a Service (DRaaS)
- Security as a Service (SECaaS)
- Wireless as a Service (WaaS)
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 solutions
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud/G Suite/Google Docs
- Experienced transition team
If you have any questions about how to effectively adopt cloud/hybrid for your business, or how to optimise your cloud/hybrid performance and reduce costs, please contact us today.