Backup and data recovery
Protecting data is crucial for any business.
Backing up your data and systems is critical but the backups are only as good as the recovery. If you need data or systems restored, CNX can restore, deliver and get your operations back to normal.
CNX Backup as a Service (BaaS) is a fully automated, monitored and maintained off-site backup solution. Backups are encrypted and replicated to CNX’s datacentre. If an event affects a client’s data such as cyber threat, fire, theft, flood or major equipment failure, CNX can recover and restore critical business data or systems.
CNX Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) provides for a disaster recovery solution in a geographically diverse location. CNX will automatically monitor, manage and alert on the encrypted replication of your backup environment to our approved secure platform.
CNX’s backup and disaster recovery solutions use specialist hybrid cloud backup and recovery systems allowing our clients to restore their business data within minutes.
- Recovery of your business data when needed most
- CNX monitors and maintains BaaS and Geo-BaaS daily. If it breaks we will fix it
- No backup media for the client to maintain or replace
- No requirement for clients to change backup media or check backup reports
- BaaS and DRaaS is secure. Backups and the disaster recovery data are encrypted so there is no chance of losing or misplacing media containing sensitive data
- BaaS and DRaaS is more reliable and has a higher success rate than a client managed solution
- BaaS and DRaaS uses enterprise grade equipment for backup retention storage
- Fully managed Backup as a Service (BaaS)
- Fully managed disaster recovery platform
- Disaster recovery planning
- Business continuity planning
- Recovery of business-critical data and systems
- Secure data storage
- Data encryption
- Virtual disaster recovery