Computer NetworX Ltd (CNX)
Formed in 2001 CNX is committed to the Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough region. Our clients, including the ones with national and international branches, always get our best attention.
Our vision is to be the most reliable, recognised and recommended IT managed services and consultancy provider in the region.
We specialise in IT managed services, business solutions, cloud and digital transformations, consulting, design, implementation and support of IT systems and networks.
CNX is locally owned and operated and has been supporting and servicing companies since 2001. Our team of 15 specialist professionals has a whopping 230 years of technology and business experience between them.
Do the right thing
The growth and success of CNX comes down to providing excellent, custom made service. The team at CNX are IT professionals and subject experts. However, what really sets them apart is their calmness, persistence, integrity and natural desire to ‘always do the right thing’ by their clients.
“We follow a simple idea called the ‘red face test” says CNX company director, Paul Burt. “When we walk down town we often bump in to our clients, so we need to be confident we have delivered the best service, the best products and the best system to them – it’s simple really, you do what is right.”
How does CNX deliver?
- Our company ethos is to specialise, rather than generalise.
- We believe specialist providers are vital to support a client’s business systems, staff and business continuity.
- We are a managed services and service delivery team so we meet our client’s needs through personalised, flexible and unique IT solutions.
- Making our clients happy, and their businesses thrive, is at the heart of everything we do.
- Relationships, outcomes and making a difference for our clients is what gets us excited.
What makes us special?
- Care, quality and ethics are core ingredients in our relationships with our clients.
- Our customer focus is on achieving the right outcomes, at the right time, and for the right investment.
- Health, fitness and wellbeing is encouraged in our company.
- At CNX it’s important we feel like a family, look after each other, deliver a high-quality product and service, and have fun along the way.
We are proud of the CNX culture and the positive impact it has on our clients.
Our value-based approach incorporating wisdom, integrity and kindness, adds to our strong relationships with our clients and suppliers, and also within the team.
We all appreciate living and raising our families in the top of the South Island and are enthusiastic about fostering strong links with other companies to ensure the future prosperity of Te Tauihu.